As a nationally recognized civil and human rights activist, with a vast experience in political matters, I have lectured around the country at numerous colleges and universities. The matter regarding these lectures is where I talk about the Latin influence in the past, present and the future, as well as the economic impact and political empowerment of Latinos all over the United States.
Meet the Team
Agustin 'Gus' Garcia
A Leader of the People
- Founding Father of Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- Vastly trained on International Crime, Financial Crime, and International Gaming Rules
- ‘Mark of Excellence’ Award – State of Florida – Department of Professional Regulation
- For a full review of accomplishments, see my professional resume
Director of Special Programs & New Business Development
Business Leader at Rutgers Business School
Majoring in Business Management, I have acquired knowledge that has helped me develop myself, other students, small businesses, and organizations by helping each achieve their individual goals.
In the past years, I have been employed in different and diverse businesses. I am also involved in Rugter’s organizations: VP for Leadership and Development for Rugter’s Undergraduate Women in Business (RU WIB); Leader of Rutger’s LEAN IN (movement created by Sherly Sandberg-CEO of Facebook); VP of Marketing and Public Relations of MISA (Management Information System Association). These organizations and work experience has prepared me with the leadership, work ethic, accountability and team player skills that would benefit your business.
- Sales Associate – Marmolejos Motors Cars Dealer (Dominican Republic) – 2010
- Executive Assistant – N.S.D. (Real Estate & Financial Corporation) – 2010
- Intern – US State Senator Robert Menendez – Fall 2012 & Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey) – Fall 2013
Salvador Miramontes, Jr.
Director of Communications
Catalyst for Social Change & Facilitator of Human Potential
I am one to contribute and continues to grow in a creative, conceptually driven environment; who realizes the importance and potential of design and communication as a profession.
As a strong humanitarian, I have the capability of being a systems builder that is founded on human values. With my rare skill-set combination of vision and practicality, I am able to understand abstract theories and implement them creatively. And, by using an unusual depth/range of talents, I can develop, maintain, and oversee your web/social media presence.
Recent projects include the redesigning of Garcorp International’s website among others.
- Over five years combined working in the following industries: Government, Non-Profit, Higher Education, and as a Freelance Web/Graphic Designer
- Available for consulting via LinkedIn: Click Here For More Info
Grace Piney Roche
Director of Cultural Events
Ambassador for Cultural and the Arts
Studied Spanish Philology at the University of Havana (Cuba) and has worked in publishing for 20 years. In the late 90s she moved to Spain where she created two editorials, led a third, has belonged to the Editorial Board of several publications, and is the author of four books and several book projects.
Piney has worked in the promotion of Cuban cultural studies and has organized several international academic conferences, art exhibitions and other similar events.
- Expert in project management for International Cooperation for Development and has worked as a consultant in communication and international politics with respect to Cuba
- Has worked in publishing El Nuevo Herald edition and collaborates with magazines as an art critic in the past three years
Well-rounded Individual in Legal Needs
Focuses his practice in the areas of business immigration, real estate, family law (divorce), consumer bankruptcy, foreclosure defense and short sales, and personal injury. James also provides legal advice to small businesses in a variety of areas.
Prior to opening his own law practice, Mr. Cueva defended individuals and companies in a wide variety of civil and commercial lawsuits. For more information, visit: www.cuevalaw.com
- Legal advice in contract negotiations, employment law, commercial litigation, immigration for business, trademark regulations, enforcement of existing trademark and copyrights, and real estate transactions
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts in the following areas: employment agreements for key radio and television talent, executives, key employees, lease agreements for office space and communications equipment, licensing agreements for syndication of radio programs, for promotions and advertisements, and for the use of intellectual property
Ruben San Juan
Seeker of Diversity Experiences
With an Associates degree in Business Management at Pasco Hernando Community College in Florida, San Juan has acquired knowledge in a diversity of fields: from the Retail and Restaurant industry, they have helped Ruben to develop himself to work in any kind of communications field as well as it has in political parties.
Ruben has acquired knowledge that has prepared him for this position by working with both the Democratic and Republican parties for the past seven years. Most recently, he was under the direction of Head Chairman of the Democratic society party, John Currie.
- Past eight years in the Retail-sales Industry as Assistant Manager and Manager roles
- Six years of experience in Restaurant and Fast Food Service Industry, with knowledge in the preparation of a variety of international food/cuisine
Dynamic Administrator with Vast Management Expertise
Mr. Gutierrez has demonstrated more than 24 years of achievements gained while serving the United States Army. He possesses leadership experience managing over 150 personnel and is skillful at building strong working relationships with fellow staff, supervisors and community. members.
Jamil looks forward to the opportunities to work in a productive environment that would benefit from his trained abilities and skills; which will allow excelling and developing from within.
- Current Active TS/SCI Security Clearance | EO & EEO Mediator Certification
- More than 10 years of Professional Team-Building, Training, and Development experience
Alicia Calderin (Kirschner)
Community Involver with a Diverse Background
After suffering lose during the economic downfall and watching those around her suffer as well, Alicia was motivated to join forces with a company that is helping to prevent such future hardships for herself and her community.
Early on she was involved in medical equipment sales and merchant services before deciding to begin a family. During this time, she began being actively involved as a member of her community and became experienced in many other environments that would help build those strong and everlasting relationships with others.
- Field Experience includes: Personal Assistant, Medical Offices, Law Offices, and Commercial/Real Estate Property Management
- More than 10 years of Professional Team-Building, Training, and Development experience
International Scholar who Bridges Cultural Aspects in Teaching
With more than seven years of teaching experience (K-12th and even in Adult Education), Ms. Bustos continues to seek avenues to implement health care education from a cultural and global perspective in her work. From developing, coordinating, advising and implementing course curriculum, to her leadership roles in places like the Central California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Professional Women, and the Fresno Latino Rotary Club (International Rotarian), she’s prepared herself to better understand the cultural aspects required in teaching.
Sandra is actively involved in the community, has designated credentials in Healthcare/Adult Education, and recently begun her own consulting business in the areas of Healthcare and Education.
- Education Experience includes: B.S. in Health Science (Community Health), M.A. in Teaching (specialized in Global Education in Diversity), and currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Public Health
- Superior training in current medical software for CIGNA Healthcare
Diana Sharon Sanchez
Highly Connected in the Real Estate business
Ms. Sanchez’s experience as a Real Estate Salesperson has allowed her to meet many people, including those that come to her office and buy or rent properties. She also attends many networking events in order to introduce herself and what she does to expand connections across the board.
As a resident of Jackson Heights in New York, she has had the opportunity to see such a diverse community that involves representation of many countries on a daily basis and is able to connect with them as well. Her involvement expands through local chambers of commerce and works with investors/sellers of high tier properties both nationally and internationally.
- Possesses current/valid New York State Real Estate License since 2006
- Involved with the National Association of Realtors, Long Island Board of Realtors, New York Hispanics in Real Estate and Construction Association, New American Chamber of Commerce, and the Centro Cultural Colombiano
Social Media Expert, Journalist, Writer, and Author
An experienced individual in the realm of Public Relations – an Anchor/Reporter for KGNS TV in Laredo, TX in 2001-2002, and the author of over ten books and e-books. Mr. Soto’s most recent work is an upcoming book on the history of Univision and Spanish-language television in the United States.
He’s also credited with being the creator and editor of the popular blog “Miami TV y Noticias” that was published from July 2007 through October 2014.
Ruben has a B.A. in Liberal Studies from Barry University and obtained a Certificate in International Television Journalism from the University of Miami.
- Founder of the Society of Latino/Hispanic Writers of San Antonio
- Founder of the Miami Writers Association